2012 SENIOR WILLS
I, Yonas Ambaye, leave the following:
• Haleema Mian: I leave you our high fives.
• Dorian Adams: the bumpin bass in the car
• Al Castro: dem franchise !!
• Kristen: my complaining Safia being “best friends”
• Lori: Menchies stickers
• Barocas: AMBAYE!!!
• Natalie: All the baby daddies in the world haha
• Saba: all the punches in AP chem.
• Makkawi: 3:1 ratio
• Sam R.: Grandpa pimp cup/
• Hannah H.: “Do you want some water?”
• Haseeb: Kristen
• Mierya: my singing in calc
• Taylor S.: My acapella slow jams during c lunch
I, Ana Avila, ready to leave Overland leave the following:
- Alondra: My driving skills so she can stop at stop signs.
- Azalea: The twilight weather, my honda power and my jean jacket.
- Bianca: An empty water bottle and all the songs you dedicate to me lol and the 3 leches cake.
- Cece: All the Friday’s and the song I wrote you.
- Dante: I leave you our phone I stole from the library and these nuts lol.
- Dylan: My prom dress lol.
- Ilham: My reusable lunch bag from subway.
Karina: My lazy eye from our workout sessions.
- Lily: I give you Mr. Pickles.
- Maria: All the pink and glitter I own!
- Michel: Your Rachet.
- Nestor: Ey chiquito… How’s the weather? And the sweet tea from Mickey D’s.
- Noelly: The owl sweater
- Yvette: The guy from Sam’s and my bike.
- Sorry for who ever I forgot. Class of 2012!
I, Noelly Calderon, awesomest of them all, leave the following:
• Alondra G: My driving skills and a STOP sign!
• Ana A: HONDA POWER!!!.
• Azalea C: Shuuuut Up! mO-om!
• Bianca L: Oh no! The dent on the car.
• Brittany J: All my notes for you to copy.
• Cece H: Fridays;)
• Karina V: My Dusty clothes!
• Ilham D: All my nail polish.
• Michel R: Ratchet!
• Nancy H: Nancita! My sarcasm, I’m just so darn hilarious!
• Nestor C: My last name.
• Linda A: My luscious hair.
• Omar G: Our awesome handshake.
• Mr. Bennish: the name Jim.
• For everyone else, have a good life.
I, Andres Capestany, leave the following:
• Elizabeth Mares: the best four years ever! Along with our living fairytale lives and every true story in my book.
• Abigail Cott: every laugh and every tear we’ve shared.
• Lizz Rupe: our crazy similar life experiences and the memory of our US History and Chemistry breakdowns and of course our Ohana! Mahalo Lilo
• Sipar Saydaliev: the hope and support you have given me through my tough times.
• To all my choir family: the love and acceptance you’ve all given me. Thank you, I love you all.
• And to all I missed, I love you. All you guys are the reason I have come so far and that my dreams will come true.
I, Taylor Carlson, leave the following:
• My volleyball girls – A freeze-time machine to get nets up on time.
• Maddie – Trips to target, sneaking out of your window, new piercings, random trips to FoCo, math parties galore, pimped out Barbies, fun nights on Halloween (winky face), stupid hatchet men, dice that you can shake and roll, Go Girl, fights about our dogs, Monsters, early mornings, Gold Crown, creepy stalker kid, and years and years of memories.
• Amina – 5 am phone calls, my 8th grade love poems, ice skates, Zambonis, the best AP Psych project EVER, queso and chips, weird movies on Netflix, Grey’s Anatomy, pillow talk, my dog’s gas, Ron Pope, my language (ii elohveee whyohuh), a razor to shave our legs so we don’t make fire, and every other memory we have ever made together.
• Lori – Cute physics subs, Nerds, Cocoa Puffs, and vent sessions.
• Jaclyn – Starbucks, venting, and inside jokes (We know who I’m talking about)
• Delorian – A phone to text me every time he (Not Kid) pisses you off next year, another phone to text me whenever Kid pisses you off, parties this summer, and Twitter (so I can see what is happening in your life).
• Newspaper – My laugh, awkward turtle, and my sarcasm
• Welborn – Bee sting ointment, thinkle cream, and all my missing homework
• Dulce – Mornings in the PNN room, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, and Grey’s Anatomy
• Sierra Ta’Jon and Simone – My Bffty’s, the T Shirts we made in the locker room (paint still on the floor and all) and my number so that you guys can use it this summer so we can actually hang out!
• Ciara – Garage sales, late night drives to your house, perfect sets, and the best peppering partner.
• MaLia and Jelly – Every weekend (enough said)
• Momma – All my converse I leave behind, some new angry birds t-shirts, a life so you don’t have to feed your frogs all the time, a tissue box (you know why), and a plane ticket so you can visit me whenever you want.
I, Al Castro Cid, leave the following:
• El Becker: My big red baby truck that I would cuddle with if cuddling with a car would be legal and or possible.
• Ms. Sudik: Mainly her dogs John and Toby, but also the woman herself, an amazing person that has come to influence my life in a very profound way.
• Yonas Ambaye: My friend from Mars, one of the smartest and most loyal best friends that I have come to regard as my brother.
• Dorian Adams: My wingman with the ladies and brother throughout the hard times, I hope to grill one day with this guy.
• Mrs. Hamrick: The most amazing teacher in the entire world, she really helped me believe in myself and always lent a hand when I needed it, I love her for the impact that she has made on my young life and will always save a spot in my heart for her. Hope that did not sound creepy.
• Mr. Sense’s class: No more nap time for me, this is a sad reality.
• Mr. McDermott: The one teacher that reminds me of bar fights and history all at the same time, he’s a amazing teacher that always knows how to push my buttons.
• Overland: A cluster clump of people from all parts of the world, this has become my home, I have made my nitch here and it is going to be hard to let go.
• Taco Bell: Sike! I am taking that fake Mexican food with me wherever I go.
• Lamin Sonko: The person who no matter how good I do in school always makes me look bad, he is the Bill Gates of Gambia.
• Ronaldie: My imaginary dog since elementary school, I am going to miss playing catch.
• Haleema Mian: The sweetest girl I have ever met, she has the main of a horse (good thing) and the awkwardness to turn my bad days into drops of golden sunshine.
• The Doggie: I never really mastered the dance, but looking like I was having a stroke when I tried it would any man miss that moment.
• Jamie Corona: I never want to stop hearing stories that start with “So my friend at the gym” he’s an amazing gymnast that can make wearing spandex a pretty cool thing (sort of) I love you man, you are and will always be my best friend.
I, Rian Coleman, leave the following:
• Mr. Prichard: all the vitamin water at Sam’s club.
• Lindsey Wallace: Bro and BroBro, the squirrels here are more oranger.
• Jessica Robinson: Brownie fights in the kitchen and bring it on again.
• Mr.Sense: temper tantrums that resulted in my not coming to class.
• Dr.J: project procrastination.
• My favorite Jackie: Getting hit on by guys at 7-11 on wacky tacky day, my Mac Miller Cd, and water bottles that leak everywhere.
• Samantha Ham: I leave “fingers”.
• Mr.Bennish: passive aggressive behavior
• Marissa Thomas: Kim Possible.
• Mr.Kleinsasser: That paper I promise I’d write and never did.
• Ms. Rodriguez: Energy Drinks, I’ve switched to coffee by the way.
• Ms. Parkhurst: I leave tissue for crying.
• Lizz Rupe: Tom’s day.
• Rachel Habtamu: Cinnabon.
• Haleema Mian: your beautiful horse mane.
• Aleigha Ham: My BRITH-day
• Aubrey Ham: lunchables
• Kathrine Edwards: isolation corner and “what does illiterate mean.!?”
• Trinda Dunlap: winter time, pushing my car out of the snow in Vans and some shorts.
• Katie McDowell: anxiety of old people.
• Nathenial Tamerat: your non-existent work ethic and playing Ispy in class…
I, Azalea Collazo, the most sweetest person alive….leave the following:
• Ana A: I leave you four years of amazing memories. I also leave you our amazing telepathy skills. Mean girls. Honda Power!!! Greg!!!
• Alondra G: I leave you a driving instructor
• Alfonso F: I leave you better music then Tyga like The Script
• Bianca L: tenemos frio verdad:) I leave you my heel flats and all the bad things we did. Literary let’s leave that in the past
• Dylan S: I leave you some gummy bears;)
• Dante C: I leave you all the awesome time we had in P.E….even though I hardly went
• Francelia M: I leave you all the times we spent in the park and wetlands
• Bell P: I leave you your cow eyes lol
• Gilbert A: I leave you your “girlfriends” lol
• Haleema M: I leave you the newspaper and our English memories
• Ilham D: I leave you your brain:P
• Jordan T: I leave you your mean self and all those times you tried to trip me
• Karina V: I leave you our ups and downs;)
• Lili T: I leave you our 5 hour phone calls and my cool pants that you hate:P
• Michel R: I leave you all my coolness
• Noelly C: Noooeeeelllyy mO.om
• Nestor C: mijo
• Nancy R: I leave you hair spray and my awesome advice
• Travis F: I leave you all the times we gossiped
• Yvette T: I leave you all those times we walked late in genetics…sista
• Cece C: I leave you Fridays
• Mrs. Sanches: I leave you the invitation for the Warehouse party…even though I know you refuse to go
• Mr. Bennish: Mister Jim I leave you sopapillas and coconut paletas
• And to everyone else at overland I leave you some class…of 2012
I, Travis Foster, leave the following:
- Elizabeth Rupe: A bat for your car, a creep boyfriend lol, a whole two years filled with memories of excitement, a best “fren” since friends never “end”, and most of all a thank you for always being there for me and being the rabbit self you are! I will miss you so much and I cannot wait for what the future has to bring us. I love you! Oh and “Mmmmhmmmm.”
- Haleema Mian: A plane ticket to New York, a wonderful life, two years filled with tears and joy, a best “fren” since friends never “end”, and a thank you for all of your support and for being the most amazing person and horse you will always be. Thank you so much and I know we will be close “frens” no matter what! Don’t forget “Your mother!” Oh by the way I love you and keep your faith in Allah no matter what.
- Betty Swai: An extra-large bag of Takis and a big hug for being the best boo boo ever! I am going to miss you so much! I love you!
- Rachel Habtamu: All the Taco Bell’s including unlimited bean burritos, the novela’s, your sandals in exchange for my shoes and sweater and my change so you can buy an ice cold drink. I am going to miss you so much! I love you!
- Jessica Galvin: All the drama and adventures we had throughout these years including the time when we were the Mexicans who didn’t get a ticket for “wreckless” driving lol. I am going to miss you!
- Cece Hamner: A gallon of orange juice, bananas, and a car seat for your niece. I am going to miss you so much! I love you!
- Jaclyn Gutierrez: All the memories we had in newspaper and all the stories we have told each other! “Mhmm Boo Boo… You will get cut.”
- Azalea Collazo: The times we shared in Newspaper junior year and all the gossip we had. I will never forget you! You made me smile every day and you always could make me laugh! I will truly miss you and I love you!
- Alex Acosta: Thank you for being the best cousin ever, for supporting me throughout high school, for being my best friend and growing up together and for being there when I had no one else there for me! I love you and we are making changes to the world!
- Mom: A special thank you for raising me by yourself all these years, and for supporting me to follow all my dreams. I leave you my love, my computer, my room, my sisters, and all the days we have grown together as best friends. I love you so much mom and words cannot even describe how much I will miss you while I am gone. I am truly blessed to have you in my life.
- Leticia Soto: A special thank you for being the most wonderful and best tia I could ever ask for and for supporting me all of my life! I love you so much and I am going to miss you dearly! I love you!
- Mrs. Carlson: Thank you for giving me the opportunity of being the manger for volleyball these past three years. You are amazing and it is sad to say good-bye to all the volleyball memories throughout the season!
- Jamie Corona: Taco bell trash on your car!
- Mr. Welborn: A BIG thank you for your support, for being my recommender, for being the best teacher I have ever had and never giving up on me in statistics. I wish you the best in your future and God bless.
- Mrs. Osuna: A senior picture I was supposed to give you at the beginning of the school year, a thank you for giving me the opportunity to be part of AVID, a thank you for being my nominator for the Daniels Fund Scholarship, and a big hug because it is going to be hard not seeing you every day! You are like a second mom to me and I know we will still keep in contact after I graduate. I love you!
- Ms. Sudik: Thank you for giving me the opportunity of being in Newspaper and sorry for any miscommunication. You are the best newspaper advisor ever!
- Mrs. Houck: All my life stories filled with laughter! A thank you for supporting me this year and being the best counselor ever! Thank you for being one of my inspirations to go to Hawaii for college. I am going to miss you dearly! Tear tear lol.
I Jessica Galvan, leave the following:
• Haleema Mian, Elizabeth Rupe, Cece Hamner, Rachel Habtamu, Travis Foster, and Betty Swai: I leave behind all the crazy memories we had junior year during 3rd period.
• Rachel Habtamu: I leave behind the memory of you getting pulled over and also I leave behind another list of all the things you should do once you leave your car because you don’t want another Taco Bell incident.
• Cece Hamner: I leave an apology of always leaving you behind at a restaurant because I would tell Rachel that we should leave you behind.
• Travis Foster: I leave the luck we had when we didn’t get a ticket for that driving incident.
• Elizabeth Rupe: I leave all the Sonic coupons I have, just kidding, I‘ll leave you behind some breadsticks from Fazoli’s.
• Haleema Mian: I’ll leave you some Fazoli’s coupons since you guys always wanted to go there and have a crazy breadstick competition which I think you won.
• Haseeb Rahat: I leave behind all the drawings you drew on my arm during AP Chemistry because we never paid attention. Also I leave the memory of you getting kicked out of the AP Lit mock test when you weren’t even that loud.
• To my best friend Letarik Amare: You are an amazing person, I want to leave behind all the laughs we had together and all the fun memories we have. I would like to leave some coffee to you since we had trouble waking up early to go to first. Also an apology for my crazy turns that I would do while driving.
• To my teachers, Mrs. Drake, Mrs. Osuna, and Mr. Welborn: I leave a huge thank you. You have been the best teachers and I’m glad to have had you this year.
I, Samantha Ham, leave the following:
• My Rian Coleman: “Hey I know him”, yelling at innocent freshmen, Adam’s State college trip, “Is there someone else in that car”, Know what I’m saaaaayyyin if you’re downnnnnn.
• To my Jackie: DI-NO-SA-UR a dinosaur, “I wasn’t texting” “He’s the type of guy to call you at 12 at night like I was just thinking… about our fender Bender”, what does YOLO mean?
• My Jessica C.Robinson- The whole retirement home is staring at us.!! Starburst…
• My Katie McDowell- “Mmmmm Strawberry Covered Bananas”, shucky darn, Rats and Birds, BRONCOS,Boots.
• Jessie Meir- Country Girls, “I’m readyyyyy”, when you tripped me and just left me there.
• Stina Boyer- Walk home, “Felicia, Felicia, Felicia… why is she ignoring me.!???…. Oh that’s not Felicia”
• DJ Hamm: “Since when do we wear underwear to school.!?”, working out on your birthday.
• Lindsey Wallace: “Peench”, “Parpul”, “Can I go to the nurse.!?”
• Maryah Moss: Fast and Furious, “How is the water still working, the lights went out”
• Von Owen: “You know some Asian came up with this…”at Buffalo Wild Wings.
• Claudia Soto: Getting suspended lol, “I’m not chasing her”, “Do you want to buy a car from me…. what is that noise”
• Mr. Lacore: “I’m gay because I’m happy”
• Blake Leduc: Auto Tech…. the whole year. Baby Blake.
• Sedric Miller: Picking me up. Your driving skills.
• Myles Simmons: My Sophomore year in world history with you lol. “Well be better this year” lost evvvvvery game… except one. Lol.
• Ab: My birthday (twin), still have yet to give my present.
• Dr J (Mrs Nas-Fuki): Sakana
I, Cece Hamner leave the following:
• Aaron, Ana, Cow Bel, Bobby, Yamizooki, Renato, Betty, Rachel, Lizz, Haleema, Travis, Karina, Alondra, Tianna, Gisel, Lili, Alicia, Yvette, Bianca, Azalea, Jessica, Jordan, Evelyn: A THANK YOU! To all of you for making all my high school years absolutely delightful and worth being sad for when it’s over. I just want you to know, that you are all something truly special.
I, Haleema Mian, leave behind…
• Travis Foster and Lizz Rupe: Our off periods… on B-days with Travis, where instead of studying, we just talked, about nothing and everything. I leave our racist rants at each other and in the end coming to the conclusion that Pakis are better. I leave behind Lizzs’ fabulous page designs and her random videos with her flip camera. I leave our emotional fits of crying and laughter in the middle of the hallways. I leave our third offs spent at fazolis and taco bell. I leave our walking to every class together. I leave our time spent in stats trying to study, but you always distracting me. I leave Travis our psych notes and Lizz can just have everything I’ve ever done in stats! I leave Travis’ random Mexican meats during lunch and our cheapness… I leave our random texts and late night phone calls. I leave being able to see you every moment of the day and knowing you’re always there. I leave everything, but I hope you both never leave me.
• Rachel Habtamu: Our memories in class together. Our failure in physics… and weight training. I leave our mornings over our love for food. I leave our awkward goodbyes in the hallway. I leave our bean burritos and chicken burritos. I leave our ticket and our detention behind. I leave our third offs and our random conversations about completely irrelevant scenarios and our small talks during passing period about what you did this morning or how I forgot something stupid. I leave our random twitches that made people think we were hinting something to each other.
• Betty Swai: Our conversations during lunch sitting in the hallways. I leave our ride to Cinzetti’s and our trips during our offs to Fazoli’s. I leave receiving the most amazing hugs every time in the hallway! I leave our love for Taqis and Cece. I leave your gangsta dancing and hard core rapping in the halls.
• Cece Hamner: Our awkward, silent walks around the school. I leave our wresting sessions in the middle of the halls. I leave memories of journalism from freshman year and how we’d always get yelled at. I leave your randomness and how whenever you’d be depressed, you’d go to the bleachers. I leave Zazu and his/her sad face .
• Lori Schafer: Our newspaper. I leave our understandings of each other and our lengthy 2am conversations. I leave offs spent with you and random fits of crying and still laughing at the same time. I leave our late nights in newspaper and our lunches spent together. I leave our past nine years of attending school together.
• Al Castro: Our vounteering with the ILC. I leave our random text messages and our moments of frustration. I leave all the awkwardness that ever occurs between us and I leave your nose piercing.
• Sudik: Your random texts of your dogs. I leave our random conversations and our meaningful ones. I leave our memories of being in the storage closet with a bottle of goop and memories of work parties and fundraising. I leave the excitement of knowing our newspaper had just arrived fresh from the printer and I leave behind journalism camp and the awards we received. I leave behind having to see your face every day since freshman year and the joy of walking into newspaper every other day with you as my adviser.
• McCoy: AP Lang and Comp. I leave behind speech and debate and our amazing conversations. I leave behind the security of knowing that whenever I had a problem I could go to you.
• Mrs. Pineda and Mrs. Houck: Your support and encouragement. I leave walking to post grad just to see you. I leave sharing every happiness with you guys. I leave all that you have ever done for me. I leave the comfort of knowing you’re there and I leave having you be there for every tear.
• Welborn: Your support for everything and your random conversations in class about bees.
• Mrs. Drake: Being there for my little freak-outs about psych and everything else in life and I leave your smile .
• Haseeb Rahat: Our third period conversations, winning the Daniels Fund, and our Paki support group.
• Yonas Ambaye: Our awesome high fives. I leave our talk of AP Lit and your text messages that always have a “Hahahahhaha” in them. Can’t wait for Boulder with you!
• Jamie: Our breadstick eating contests…. Cheater! I leave our competitiveness and your stupidly amazing car.
• Jessica Galvan: The past nine years with you! Our offs together and our fits of laughter!
• Razan Eltayab: Your beautiful smile and our intense conversations.
• Ilham Dehry: You’re oh so gorgeous hair.
• Jaclyn Guttierez: Your beautiful mother… and of course you.
• Andres Capestany: Your panic attacks.
• Delorian Douglas, Alyssa Bekerman, Lauren Hail, and Chelsey Weare: Newspaper. Make it great next year!
• Sarah Salinas and Natasha Lozano: Health class memories and our amazing lunches together!
• Darryl Hamm: Your crazy intelligence and psychology! Oh, and stats! and I leave seeing you cry for the first time.
• Sadaiah Thompson: Your laugh… and your face! I leave your amazing humor and your even better personality! See you in NY!
• William Harris: Your encouragement and your strength. I leave being motivated by seeing you motivated and I leave our road to receiving the Daniels Fund.
• Azalea Collazo, Bianca Lozano, Ana Avila, Lili Torres, and Evette Torres: Smack-talking in the hallways.
• Sara Abai and Rachel Fulla: Ma ethiopians!
• Renato Gomez: Your hair.
I, Kian Phair, leave the following:
• To the community class in 123b: I leave the help they have given me over the years.
• Mrs. Weber: because of her I wouldn’t have a fine grade in her class.
• Irvin: for being a good friend over the years to me especially when we went shopping and going to other places with the class.
• WORLD OF WORK: I leave my friends. In fact some of my friends were here last year in WORLD OF WORK, like Manuel and some of the security guards.
I, MaLia Posey-Hughes, leave the following:
• Khalil Jenkins: My Nike Socks and Chi-Fil-A receipts.
• Janai: My Jokes, Sarcasm, and Amazing Dance Moves.
• Ms. Schiavone: A book of literary analysis.
• Rachel: My secret footage of you.
• Angelica: The Peanut Butter To Our PB&Jelly Sandwich.
• Noelle: My _____ tendencies. Lol
• Dulce Lopez: Mija, Sweat Tea, McDonalds, and my life.
I, Jennifer Rose, leave the following:
• To Edgar Vazquez: I give you my heart and all the memories we’ve
shared together! And guidance to get through everything that will come
your way. You are a star and I love you!
• To Kyle Abraham: A strong and steady head to help you feel better on
your bad days. You’ve helped me through some tough times and I know
you’ll go far in life. I love you!
• To Katie Rose: I leave you with your senior year of high school
without me around. That’s good enough.
• To the Art Department: Stay strong! Creativity comes in very few in
this school, but I’ve never seen so much potential!
• To the Theater Department: Thank you for giving me a last chance to be
on stage before graduation. You’ve all been an inspiration to watch.
• To everyone not mentioned or not a part of anything above: LOL BYE
I, Sadaiah Thompson, leave the following:
• Sierra Spikes: all of my undone homework.
• Haseeb Rahat: all of my sleepless nights full of studying.
• Haleema Mian: the rest of my time spent procrastinating.
• Mireya Rodriguez: all of my time spent ditching, while trying to avoid a test.
I, Sydney Turman, being of sound mind and senioritis plagued body leave behind the following in the event of my graduation:
• Ven: All the spare change under my couch cushions… I think it’s like 32 cents. Love you!
• Rowan: All the V8 you could possibly drink and as many books as you can read. Love ya, Dahlin!
• Andre: As many Doritos tacos as you can eat. Love ya, kiddo!
• Ahjanaye: A drama free high school career
• Ryan O: All the kick butt music you can listen to and a brand new pair of shoes. Best of luck at Smokey next year.
• Alex R: The biggest bowl of leftover turkey dinner you can eat.
• Jessica V: The best times we’ve had together to close to your heart. Love you!
• Ben P: all the ammo you could use. Achieve your dreams and good luck
• Mr. Welborn: As much as possible to prevent you from not getting stung. Good luck with your hive
• Ms. Kruse: All my love and thanks for being such a supportive and wonderful person in my life. Best wishes. Love you!
• Performing Arts Department: All the best wishes in achieving excellence as always in your shows. You are all brilliant performers.
• Jasmine: all my best wishes in your high school career. Love ya!
• Ms. Craven: I loved being in your French class. Thank you for inspiring a new love of French culture in me.
• Everyone else: I love you all. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the great times and fond memories. Well, I guess this is good bye. I’m out. PEACE!
I, Heidi Vega leave the following:
• Junior Class: My good luck, you’re going to need it when Senioritis starts to kick in, trust me it will.
• Sophomore Class: My all-nighters due to Mrs. Hamrick’s AP U.S. History notes.
• Freshman Class: My sympathy because by now your teachers won’t have any.
• Varsity Volleyball: New jersey’s, a net and poles, lucky you don’t have to deal with the old ones on game days.
• Alexandra D’Portillo & Nicole D’Portillo: My best wishes, keep the Vega Awesomeness Alive!
• Mr. Welborn: My Stats Book, may I never have to see it again!
• Mrs. Drake: My billions of notecards, they take up too much space in my room.
• STUCO: A laser tag team that came out number 1 at the end!
• All Wrestlers: My muscle and bruises, you guys never stood a chance, just kidding, kinda.
• Mrs. Osuna: A year full of lessons and a handful of crazy incoming freshman.
• Boys: A word of wisdom, the best thing you can say to a girl is that she’s beautiful and smart.
• Girls: A word of advice, you have more to offer the world than mascara and a push-up bra.
• Mrs. Powers: All my past success, thanks to you they were accomplished, I now look forward to my future as I reach for new goals.
I, Aleeya Wilson, leave the following:
• To the debate team: I leave all of my good pens, a box of Goldfish, a
box of Twizzlers, my evidence files, and my reasoning skills.
• To my underclassmen friends: I leave all of my notebooks and notes. Please use them to pass your classes.
• To everyone else: please don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone.